PALLIATIVE CARE FOR PATIENT WITH CANCER
- Providing and advocating for safe, compassionate, competent, ethical and evidence-informed palliative and end-of-life care.
- Giving or administering medication as per prescribes by the Doctors
- Providing crisis intervention;
- Assisting and Accompany Client to their checkups and Chemotherapy Session
- Maintaining Proper Hygiene and Grooming of the Client
- Educating the Patient's Family About the Disease
- Assisting Patient to their Activity of Daily Living