NEWBORN & INFANT CARE
Becoming a mom especially for the first time is both scary and exciting.
There are a lot of unknowns, and while we want to do our best for our kids, just not easy to know exactly what to do, even if we prepare as much as possible.
We in the Miracle Home Healthcare will help you get through to these shortcomings and provide you enough care for your baby needs.
- We have trained Nurses in "GINA FORDS ROUTINE"
- Follow up for the Baby's Immunization.
- Baby's breastfeeding / Bottle feeding awareness.
- Provide full hygiene care for the newborn. (proper bathing, umbilical cord care)
- Monitoring and documenting the child's developmental Milestone
- Providing health education for the parents for NEWBORN CARE. (1st timePARENTS)